I've read a series of books since the last post, and I have also been remiss in keeping up with regular blogging. I am on yet another new medication regimen (increased lithium) and I'm hoping this one will stick. I don't really feel like undergoing more future med changes, or tinkering with this cocktail any more. I can think, (even if I can't feel too well), and I should be satisfied with that.
I am, however, plagued with constant music in my head. And I mean 90% of the time (including while asleep) I have some form of repetitive tune going on in my mind. The mind is an interesting idea, because it is separate from the physical brain, but still a product of neurons and the various mechanics of brain science.
I would like to write a book at some point, but I think, for now, the medium I should be concerned with is blogging. I don't have a formulated idea for a book - for a novel - just yet. I am guided by my friend to just start writing and the idea will form. I like that notion, but, that is just like blogging. After all, I aim to make these posts just one idea after another.
I just have to stick to regular blogging and keep this thing going. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment